Lemongrass Essential Oil - Cleansing - All Natural - Calming - Healing Oil - Natural, Unfiltered, Undiluted - Non-Alcoholic
Lemongrass essential oil comes from the lemongrass plant, which grows in tropical and subtropical parts of the world. The oil can be bright or pale yellow with a thin consistency and a lemony scent.
People have used lemongrass in traditional medicine. Lemongrass oil has been used by healthcare providers to treat digestive problems and high blood pressure. Its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties may also give it other benefits. In fact, lemongrass essential oil is a popular tool in aromatherapy to help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
Lemongrass is a tropical, grassy plant used in cooking and herbal medicine. Extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant, lemongrass oil has a powerful, citrus scent. It’s often found in soaps and other personal care products. Suitable for therapeutic and fragrance applications.
Choose from 10 or 30 ml Bottle.
10 ml plain bottle
30 ml = 1 full oz. Bottle
Since they are all Natural Organic Perfume Oils, they can be worn on the skin or clothing and they can also be used just as Body Oil, Scented Oil, Aromatherapy Oil and Essential Oils as well. They are very strong and it only takes a few drop to be applied. The fragrance is so extensive even a little bit will last you for weeks or longer.
Uses and Benefits:
1. Internally: The chemical makeup of Lemongrass includes aldehydes, which are known for their ability to maintain healthy gastrointestinal function when ingested*
2. Diffusing: One way to experience its benefits is by diffusing the oil in your diffuser at home. Consider diffusing Lemongrass oil when you want to overpower feelings of nervousness or eliminate mental fatigue. Diffusing Lemongrass essential oil can also help promote a positive outlook and heighten your awareness. Another benefit of diffusing Lemongrass oil is the refreshing, herbaceous aroma of the oil. If you want to experience the aromatic benefits of Lemongrass essential oil but don’t have time to diffuse it, place one drop in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together, and inhale softly for up to 30 seconds or longer as desired.
3. The aldehydes in Lemongrass essential oil also make Lemongrass useful for naturally repelling insects. Diffusing Lemongrass essential oil or even using it topically can help keep bugs away. Diffuse Lemongrass oil inside or outside on your porch or patio to keep away mosquitos and bugs. If you are worried about keeping bugs off of your body, rub or spritz Lemongrass essential oil on your skin before you go outside.
4. Because Lemongrass is a soothing oil, it is commonly used for massage. The refreshing aroma combined with the oil’s soothing properties make it a popular choice for massage therapy. It also holds purifying benefits for the skin, making it a desirable oil to use during massage sessions. If you use it for massage, dilute it with a carrier oil. Apply the diluted oil to muscles and joints for a soothing sensation that makes for a tranquil massage.
5. Possibly one of the most common uses for Lemongrass is in culinary settings. For many years, Lemongrass has been a common ingredient to add flavor to Asian soups, curries, beef, fish, teas, and more. It is also widely used in baked goods or candies in the food industry because of its distinct flavor. If you want to utilize the powerful flavor of Lemongrass essential oil, consider adding a few drops to entrees or meat dishes.
6. The soothing properties of Lemongrass essential oil also make it helpful for the body after physical activity. Consider applying it topically where needed after a hard workout to utilize the soothing properties of the oil. You can also dilute Lemongrass and apply it after a long run for a refreshing feeling. No matter what kind of workout you choose, Lemongrass essential oil can help soothe the body after exertion during physical activity.
7. Lemongrass contains purifying and toning benefits for the skin and can be used in your skin care routine to help promote pure, toned skin. Consider adding a few drops of Lemongrass essential oil to your daily cleanser or moisturizer to help tone and purify skin.
How to Use Essential Oils Aromatically
Aromatic use of essential oils is especially powerful.
The sense of smell is a tool that can elicit powerful physiological, mental, and emotional responses. Essential oils are quickly absorbed by smell receptors, which have a direct link to the limbic system, which is the part of your brain that stores memories and emotions. Some essential oils induce uplifting or invigorating effects, while others are more calming.
Diffusing is one of the simplest ways to use essential oils aromatically. You can use an essential oil diffuser if you’d like but using essential oils aromatically does not require any special diffusing devices. You can achieve the same health benefits by simply placing a few drops of essential oil in the palm of your hand, cupping it around your nose, and breathing deeply.
Other Ways to Use Essential Oils Aromatically:
• Apply oil to a cotton ball and place in the air vents of your vehicle
• Mix oils in a spray bottle with water and mist over furniture, carpet, or linens
• Add oil to a batch of laundry or to dryer sheets
• Use in household surface cleaners
Essential Oil Safety Guidelines
- Avoid applying oils to sensitive areas like the nose, ears, eyes, or broken skin. Avoid using “hot oils” on the face. *
- Always read labels and package instructions before using an essential oil for the first time.
- Use dilution to minimize skin sensitivity.
- Be aware of oils with sun sensitivity warnings.
- Practice safe storage—keep oils out of reach of children.
- Always supervise young children when applying essential oils.
- If you have specific health concerns, talk to a healthcare professional before trying essential oils.
- Cruelty free
* No Alcohol
* No filler or "cutter oils"
* No Preservatives
* No Artificial Ingredients
We've been selling body oils for over 25 years.
"Our customers love Body Oils by Brenda. They know they'll get the same quality product, every single time.’ Dave, Kings Wigs & Beauty Supply
“Their oils are the best! Best smelling, bestselling." Cathy Beauty Supply
When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factors such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied.
Disclaimer: *Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufactures and/or designers. Body Oils by Brenda has no affiliation with the manufactures/designer. Our interpretation of these fragrances was created through chemical analysis and reproduction. The purpose of this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead or confuse the customer or infringe on the manufactures/designer's name and valuable trademark. We do not represent our products to be original or do we represent that they are exact copies; therefore, they do not violate any copy right laws. Any references to brand names are made strictly for comparison purposes only.
Pure, Uncut, Thick
No returns or exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.